At Zixty, we do everything to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times. That’s why we have a complaints policy.
If you consider that you have cause to complain, the following information will assist you in:
- How to make a complaint
- The procedures we’re committed to follow to ensure your complaint is dealt with promptly, fairly and effectively
- What options are open to you if you’re not satisfied with our response
How to make a complaint
Our complaints handling procedure
We aim to resolve your concerns at the earliest possible stage. We will thoroughly investigate your complaint and usually, will be able to provide you with our summary resolution communication by close of business on the third working day. If this is not possible, we will promptly acknowledge your complaint in writing within 5-days of receiving your complaint.
We will keep you regularly informed of our progress and the measures being taken to resolve your complaint. If our response is not issued within four weeks of the date we received your complaint, we will issue a letter to you explaining why we have been unable to resolve your complaint and indicate when we will make further contact. You are welcome to contact us at any time to check the status of our investigation.
If you are unhappy with our response, or after eight weeks, you are still waiting for us to respond, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
The FOS will only consider your complaint if:
- We have had an adequate opportunity to resolve your complaint first.
- You are either a private individual or an enterprise involved in economic activity that employs fewer than 10 persons and has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million.
- You’ve contacted them within six-months of receiving the final response to your complaint.
The FOS can be contacted as follows:
- Web: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints
- Telephone: 0300 123 9123 or 0800 023 4567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can write to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
We will provide every assistance we can to the FOS and abide with their final decision.
Your right as a client to take legal action remains unaffected by the existence or use of any complaints procedures referred to above. However, the FOS will not adjudicate on any cases where litigation has commenced.
If your complaint concerns the provision of (or failure to provide) a service by another firm authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, such as an insurer, or breakdown provider we will promptly refer your complaint to them to handle accordingly. In these circumstances we will provide you with the full contact details for the relevant firm.